Connectivity Solutions for Harsh, Rugged, Environments
One of the biggest challenges manufacturers struggle with today, is how to prevent downtime or outages caused by connection failure. In most cases downtime is caused by one of the following conditions:>
- Physical failure by repetitive impacts and abrasion
- Damage by high pressure washdown and cleaning chemical
- Damage by extreme temperature
- Weld Slag
With the new line of Mencom’s armored, quick disconnect cables we can provide a rugged solution for harsh environments. Available in 7/8” Mini, M12 Micro-DC & M12 Ethernet D-Code, ½” Micro AC and M8 Pico Connectors.
Chemicals, Abrasions, High Temperature, Water, Pressure, Welding, Cutting, Marine applications, and beyond create some of the harshest environments for cables. When you are faced with the extreme, but still need the convenience of plug and play connectivity – look no further! We can provide the solution for those problem environments to keep your equipment running longer, in turn saving you on costly down time.
LioN-Power Active I/O Modules
Highly Flexible, All-in-One Solution
Lumberg's new LioN-Power active I/O modules deliver the highest application flexibility. Designed to meet the trend toward miniaturization, the new modules are smaller and lighter, bringing optimal performance while reducing costs and required resources.
The new LioN-Power active I/O modules also meet application-specific regulations, including UL 61010-1 (replaces UL 508) certification for safe implementation of electrical test and measurement equipment. The modules can be used with other Belden products, including the M12 power cordsets, 7/8” cordsets, and the M8/M12 cordset portfolio, as well as the mounting adapter.
- Selectable power connection: 7/8” and M12 Power (L-coded with up to 16 A)
- Exceptionally compact design and up to 50% lighter than competitive products
- Fully-potted metal housing for highest durability and density
- Dust-tight and protected against water jets (IP65), temporary immersion (IP67), and protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IP69K*)
- Superior operational temperature range: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Resistant to welding sparks due to special surface coating
- Hardened against vibration (15 g) and shock (50 g)
- UL 61010-1 (replaces UL 508) certified
- Multi-protocol support for PROFINET V2.3 (Conformance Class C) and EtherNet/IP
- Available in four signal variants: 16 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 outputs, or 8 IO-Link ports (4 x Type A and 4 x Type B)
- More signal freedom (intelligent sensors, analog, hubs, valves, …) thanks to IO-Link v1.1
- Digital outputs with up to 2 A per port, short-circuit proof and galvanically isolated
- Integrated web server for information, configuration and diagnostics
- Comprehensive and channel-specific diagnostic & status LEDs
- 2 x M12 Ethernet ports with switch functionality for line topology
- Universal mounting adapters (screw-on) make it simple to upgrade
- Standardized interfaces