The SKORPION™ Heat Gun represents the perfect combination of power, size, reliability, and control in Air Heating technology. Featuring a built-in PID temperature control with LED display, just set the control to any temperature up to 1400°F (760°C) and SKORPION™ regulates it to + 2°F (1°C). Digital readouts of the set point and the actual temperature let you dry, shrink, seal, and melt with complete accuracy, control, and confidence.
SKORPION™’s metal blower, housing and OSRAM’s unique Serpentine heating element make it a robust heat gun that is easy to use, install, and maintain. An adjustable air damper provides flow control. SKORPION™ has the same foot print, mounting, and inter-connect dimensions of popular, European manufactured heat guns making replacement simple and worry free.
SKORPION™ Heat Guns are ready for immediate delivery from the factory and feature a 2 year warranty, including heating element.
- Air temperature controllable to 1400°F (760°C)
- Power ratings 1.5kW – 4.5kW 120/230 - 1φ
- Complete heater including blower and control unit that is ready to plug in and use
- Convenient digital display shows current operating temperature
- Built in over-temperature protection and a two-year limited warranty
- Models also available without blower for use with customer supplied air source
- Maximum inlet temperature 200°F (93°C)
- Recommended minimum airflow 2 SCFM
- RoHS compliant
Flanged - Process Heaters
Ideal for generating steam and heating gases and liquids in pressure vessels and tanks, flanged immersion heaters are hairpin-bent tubular elements welded or brazed into a flange and provided with electrical enclosures. Chromalox flanged immersion heaters are available in a wide selection of flange sizes and with a variety of electrical enclosures. Most units are UL-listed and CSA-certified or can have ATEX certification. ASME or PED code construction is also available for high-pressure applications. Chromalox can also rebuild large flanged heaters to save you money. Many models available.
Flanged immersion heaters are one of the most widely used methods of heating gasses and liquids (such as water, oil, heat transfer fluid and corrosive solutions). Designed for use in tanks and pressurized vessels, they are easy to install and maintain to provide heat for many processes. The direct immersion method is energy efficient and easily monitored and controlled.
- Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Warming Equipment
- Preheating All Grades of Oil
- Food Processing Equipment
- Cleaning and Rinsing Tanks
- Heat Transfer Systems
- Process Air Equipment
- Boiler Equipment
- Freeze Protection of any Fluid