Safety Laser Scanners
Leuze RSL400 - Functional Diversity and Power
The Leuze RSL 400 family of safety laser scanners comprises 16 device types in four staggered operating ranges and function variants. As a result, you can always select the best scanner at the best price/performance ratio – if necessary, with a scanning range of 160 square meters thanks to a scanning angle of 270° and operating range of 8.25 meters. Whether mobile or stationary – the RSL 400 family covers all conceivable applications.
- RSL 410 - Efficient solutions to simple safety tasks
- RSL 420 - The all-rounder for standard tasks
- RSL 430 - Ideal for all stationary applications
- RSL 440 - With top-notch functions for the most complex applications
Leuze RS4 - Flexible Field Monitoring
The immense flexibility of the safety laser scanners ROTOSCAN RS4 is the result of the independent protective/warning field pairs, which can assume any field contours as well as the ability to change over between these pairs.
- Safety laser scanners "Basic" function package - Even the basic function package is enough to secure a danger zone in accordance with the latest safety standards.
- Safety laser scanners "Extended" function package - This function package enables a high level of flexibility in the safeguarding of entries and points of operation through eight reversible protective field/warning field pairs.
- Safety laser scanners "Motion Monitoring" function package - With the function package, you can perform speed monitoring with distance measurement in the protective field without it being affected by moving personnel.
Safetinex Light Curtains
Safety for Finger, Hand, and Access Control
Safetinex light curtains and access control barriers have been designed by Contrinex to offer high quality safeguarding solutions for both personnel and machinery. The range comprises highly sensitive Type 4 devices for finger, hand and access protection in various lengths. For use in rough environments, all types are available with improved degree of protection IP67 and operating temperatures as low as -35°C. Safetinex products meet the applicable international safety standards and have obtained the required product certification for use in the European Union, the United States of America and all other countries where the applicable IEC standards have been adopted. Safetinex light curtains and access control barriers feature the highest safety level, i.e. they correspond to Safety Category 4, PL e according to EN/ISO 13849-1 (former EN 954-1) and Type 4 according to IEC 61496-1 and -2. A full range of accessories is available for mounting, aligning and integration into your automation system.