Mold & Tooling
Reduce Mold Change Time & Increase Mold Change Safety
Invisible magnetic forces are digitally visualized. MIMS Multi Information Monitoring System shows magnetic forces with a digital display. It is also able to measure plate surface temperature and calculate the change of magnetic forces caused by temperature changes. Since every magnet core is equipped with individual magnetic force sensors, it measures the area that the mold is in contact with the plate, enabling to confirm accurate magnetic force even when there are through holds on the mold.
GBB Clamp - is manually slid in the T-slot and locks the mold. Suitable for Non-Standardized Mold Widths. Single Hydraulic Circuit with Basic and Simple Circuit Structure.
GBC Clamp - is manually slid in the T-slot and locks the mold. Suitable for Non-Standardized Mold Widths. Single Hydraulic Circuit with Basic and Simple Circuit Structure. Longer stroke allows for variation in mold clamping thicknesses.
GBF Clamp - with an air cylinder that slides in the T-slot and locks the mold automatically by remote control. Clamp movement is completely automated.
Longer stroke allows for variation in mold clamping thicknesses.
Leading Supplier of Temperature and Sequential Valve Gate Control Systems
Product Lines Include:
LEC - affordable, full-featured control for up to 24 zones of temperature control
G24 - for 18 to 480 zones of temperature control - the next generation in temperature control from Gammaflux, featuring the following benefits:
TTC - advanced, powerful, highly technical control for integrated temperature or stand-alone sequential valve gate control (SVGC) applications, up to 640 zones; panel mount options for injection molding machine also available.
The Branson MCX Series Ultrasonic Mold Cleaning Systems
The MCX Series feature side-mounted immersible transducers and powerful immersion heaters that provide a more effective, fast and efficient cleaning process for Injection Molds.
- Fully configured ultrasonic cleaning system with adequate ultrasonic immersible transducers situated on either one or two vertical walls of cleaning tank, along with powerful immersion heaters to help remove the most stubborn and inaccessible dirt and grime from mold surface.
- Choice of 25 KHz and 40 KHz ultrasonic frequency provides users flexibility relative to aggressively removing stubborn contaminants, reaching inside intricate mold details and preventing any damage to critical mold design features.
- User-friendly advanced Touchscreen HMI on Branson GCX Ultrasonic Generators, provide easy access to system data and setup
- Digital control of Sweep Frequency and Ultrasonic Power offers more precise control and consistency of the cleaning process.
- Remote Ultrasonic Generator Racking System allows separation between critical process controls and mold cleaning work area to reduce risk of unintentional damage and accidents.
The MCX Series cleaners are pre-configured in three stock tank sizes to accommodate small molds up to 24 x 24 x 10 inches, medium-sized molds up to 38 x 38 x 14 inches and molds as large as 52 x 48 x 17 inches. The side-mounted immersible transducers can deliver cavitation in 25 and 40 kilohertz frequencies. In addition, the MCX Series can be configured to include one or more rinse stations to remove latent chemistries and add rust inhibiting chemistries to improve mold life and performance.
OMNI 1620 HP High Performance Cleaning System
OMNI Cleaning System is fully-configured ultrasonic cleaning and rinsing system with a built-in dryer.
The equipment incorporates quality materials and workmanship without unnecessary extras. It offers a full range of hard working features while occupying only a fraction of the floor space of comparable systems. All controls are mounted in a convenient control box and operate at 24 volts for safety.
- Clean, rinse, and dry in a single unit
- Small footprint minimizes floor space needs
- Low voltage controls for safety
- Standard filtration to extend cleaning bath life
- Ultrasonics on rinse tank for superior performance
- Convenient working height
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy access to routine maintenance components
- Convenient control panel for easy operations
- Recessed work surface for fluid spill containment
- Automation interface port for transport systems (e.g., Branson TDR)
- Rust inhibition option for steel parts
For over 58 years, Slide Products has been supplying the Plastics and Food
Industries, as well as the Tool and Die shops with Mold Release, Lubricants, Cleaners, Purge compounds, Rust Preventives, cutting oils and more, all formulated to help you economically maximize your productivity. Barry Sales Engineering is a local stocking distributor, we can review your applications, recommend a product and send/bring you samples to try out. Please download the SLIDE catalog for all of products they offer and let us know how we can help.
If you’re running pounds of resin through the barrel and mold until it comes out clean, this wasteful process will cost you time and create decreased profit margins. The right purging compound will turn much of that unwelcome expense back into output. Slide’s purging compounds speed up resin-to-resin and color-to-color changes, maximizing your productivity and decreasing the costs.
Offering full-line of Mold Maintenance Products, Mold Release, Cleaners, Degreasers, Lubricants and Rust Inhibitors
Barry Sales Engineering proudly represents the DAC product line offering, please give your local Barry Sales Engineering representative a call for current pricing and lead-times.