Mold & Tooling
Leading Supplier of Temperature and Sequential Valve Gate Control Systems
Product Lines Include:
LEC - affordable, full-featured control for up to 24 zones of temperature control
G24 - for 18 to 480 zones of temperature control - the next generation in temperature control from Gammaflux, featuring the following benefits:
TTC - advanced, powerful, highly technical control for integrated temperature or stand-alone sequential valve gate control (SVGC) applications, up to 640 zones; panel mount options for injection molding machine also available.
OMNI 1620 HP High Performance Cleaning System
OMNI Cleaning System is fully-configured ultrasonic cleaning and rinsing system with a built-in dryer.
The equipment incorporates quality materials and workmanship without unnecessary extras. It offers a full range of hard working features while occupying only a fraction of the floor space of comparable systems. All controls are mounted in a convenient control box and operate at 24 volts for safety.
- Clean, rinse, and dry in a single unit
- Small footprint minimizes floor space needs
- Low voltage controls for safety
- Standard filtration to extend cleaning bath life
- Ultrasonics on rinse tank for superior performance
- Convenient working height
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy access to routine maintenance components
- Convenient control panel for easy operations
- Recessed work surface for fluid spill containment
- Automation interface port for transport systems (e.g., Branson TDR)
- Rust inhibition option for steel parts
Offering a Full Line of Threaded Inserts for Plastics
Offerings include: Brass inserts for all methods of installation, including: ultrasonic, heat, thermal, press-in and mold-in. Tri-Star can also custom design and produce threaded inserts for most applications with a low minimum order quantity requirement.
Offering full-line of Mold Maintenance Products, Mold Release, Cleaners, Degreasers, Lubricants and Rust Inhibitors
Barry Sales Engineering proudly represents the DAC product line offering, please give your local Barry Sales Engineering representative a call for current pricing and lead-times.