- The Ideal Hot-Air Technology!
Intelligent and Efficient Hot-Air Solutions
Leister hot-air systems are deployed in countless industrial production processes! Offering an extensive product range:
- Innovative, system-compatible air heaters
- Powerful, robust blowers
- Compact, flexible hot-air blowers
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Customized solutions - Products developed according to individual specifications are available.
Call your local Barry Sales representative today for information on the best heating solution for your application.
TUTCO - Max HT Air Heater and Controllers
At the top of Tutco's standard product line is the MAX HT heater, which provides the highest temperature capabilities for our off-the-shelf products. MAX HT products are common in university lab environments where they provide budget-friendly, high temperature testing with easy and accurate controls. One client working with a mid-western university to develop new emissions solutions for cleaner turbo diesel engines uses the MAX HT to simulate the engine exhaust temperature prior to entering the catalytic converters.
The MAX HT provides a compact and efficient high-temperature solution for applications up to 1652°F (900°C). A dual probe type K thermocouple with a convenient terminal block is included for ease of wiring. Each exposed thermocouple probe is used to measure inlet and exit air temperature. One is typically used for process temperature control and the other to monitor the high-temperature limit. Each heater has a convenient method for mounting and offers a ground stud for safe operation.
- Small size - 4" diameter body
- Threaded inlet and exit ports for convenient air connections
- High-temperature plastic wiring enclosure with built-in connections
- Rugged stainless steel heater body
- Stainless steel mounting base
- Built-in type K thermocouples
- Exposed wire low mass element for fast heat up/cool down
- Rated for pressures up to 60 PSI (4bar)
- Available in a range of wattages, voltages up to 36 KW, 480 Volt, single or three phase
For more information on off-the-shelf and custom heater solutions, please give your local Barry Sales Engineering Representative a call today!
TUTCO SureHeat - Heat Guns
The SKORPION™ Heat Gun represents the perfect combination of power, size, reliability, and control in Air Heating technology. Featuring a built-in PID temperature control with LED display, just set the control to any temperature up to 1400°F (760°C) and SKORPION™ regulates it to + 2°F (1°C). Digital readouts of the set point and the actual temperature let you dry, shrink, seal, and melt with complete accuracy, control, and confidence.
SKORPION™’s metal blower, housing and Tutco's unique Serpentine heating element make it a robust heat gun that is easy to use, install, and maintain. An adjustable air damper provides flow control. SKORPION™ has the same foot print, mounting, and inter-connect dimensions of popular, European manufactured heat guns making replacement simple and worry free.
SKORPION™ Heat Guns are ready for immediate delivery from the factory and feature a 2 year warranty, including heating element.
- Air temperature controllable to 1400°F (760°C)
- Power ratings 1.5kW – 4.5kW 120/230 - 1φ
- Complete heater including blower and control unit that is ready to plug in and use
- Convenient digital display shows current operating temperature
- Built in over-temperature protection and a two-year limited warranty
- Models also available without blower for use with customer supplied air source
- Maximum inlet temperature 200°F (93°C)
- Recommended minimum airflow 2 SCFM
- RoHS compliant
TUTCO SureHeat - High Pressure Specialty Flanged Inline Heaters
High-temperature & high-pressure custom air heater solutions for precise and durable performance.
Growing global demand for fuel efficiency, reduced emissions, and renewable energy has given rise into new technologies dependent on ever increasing temperature and pressure gas streams. Tutco SureHeat Specialty Flanged Inline (SFI) Heaters deliver safe, precise, and durable performance in a wide-range of extremely demanding high-temperature, high-pressure and low-flow applications. SFI heaters are customized electric heating solutions manufactured to meet your specifications.
TUTCO SureHeat manufactures electric heaters used in the testing of pneumatic components that require high pressure, high temperature air. TUTCO's line of Specialty Flanged Inline (SFI) heaters are designed to meet the critical and demanding requirements of FAA Repair Stations as well as for OEMs developing the next generation of aerospace components. With its industry leading performance based on SureHeat’s open-coil, Serpentine Technology™, achieving the highest productivity and cost effectiveness is assured. TUTCO SureHeat products are proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA and sold worldwide.
Typical SFI Applications
- Combustion Research and Engine Development test stands: Jet, auto, and diesel.
- Valve testing for aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) facilities.
- Fuel cell R&D test stands and heat-up operations.
- Pollution control in SCR NOx and other Catalyst applications.
- High temperature furnaces.
- Pyrolysis applications.
- Waste to energy processes.
Specialty Flanged Inline (SFI) inline heaters offer superior performance over conventional sheathed (“tubular” or “immersion”) style heaters because they are designed specifically for air and inert gas applications.
Tutco SureHeat’s proprietary SERPENTINE element facilitates a very high power density and compact overall design. SFI heaters can be as much as 8-12X smaller than equivalent tubular/immersion designs.
With this advantage, installations become smaller, lighter, and more cost effective, with a faster heat-up and cool-down time.
Whether for a research test stand, factory production line, or key component in a product or system, Tutco SureHeat’s Specialty Flanged Inline heater is the right tool for the job.
Give your local Barry Sales Representative a call today! We look forward to helping you determine the best product or custom solution to meet your air heater requirements.
Chromalox - Immersion Heaters
Flanged - Process Heaters
Ideal for generating steam and heating gases and liquids in pressure vessels and tanks, flanged immersion heaters are hairpin-bent tubular elements welded or brazed into a flange and provided with electrical enclosures. Chromalox flanged immersion heaters are available in a wide selection of flange sizes and with a variety of electrical enclosures. Most units are UL-listed and CSA-certified or can have ATEX certification. ASME or PED code construction is also available for high-pressure applications. Chromalox can also rebuild large flanged heaters to save you money. Many models available.
Flanged immersion heaters are one of the most widely used methods of heating gasses and liquids (such as water, oil, heat transfer fluid and corrosive solutions). Designed for use in tanks and pressurized vessels, they are easy to install and maintain to provide heat for many processes. The direct immersion method is energy efficient and easily monitored and controlled.
- Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Warming Equipment
- Preheating All Grades of Oil
- Food Processing Equipment
- Cleaning and Rinsing Tanks
- Heat Transfer Systems
- Process Air Equipment
- Boiler Equipment
- Freeze Protection of any Fluid