COMAU - New Racer-5-0.80 COBOT
A New Paradigm in General Industry Robotics
Comau Racer5 COBOT is the only collaborative robot
that can automatically switch from industrial robot speed to collaborative speed when a human operator enters in its working area.
It combines flexibility and collaborative safety features with high-performance repeatability and accuracy and allows reducing cycle times while ensuring better productive throughput.
- 5 Kg payload
- 0.809 m reach
- 0.03 mm repeatability
- Collaborative/non-collaborative speed switch
- Up to 500 mm/s cartesian speed in collaborative mode
- Up to 6 m/s cartesian speed in non-collaborative mode
- Safe Collision Detection function – PL d CAT. 3 certified by TÜV Süd
- High repeatability and accuracy
- Racer-5 industrial robot speed when no human operator nearby for an increased productivity
- Electrical and air connections near the wrist avoiding external harness
- Immediate awareness of cobot status due to LED stripe
- Long life cycle thanks to mechanical robustness
- Efficiency and flexibility of the cycle
- Reduction of spaces for automation
- Simplified process inspection and quality control
Technical Specifications for the Racer-5-0.80 COBOT
To learn more about the RACER5-0.80 COBOT & the full line of robots, give your local Barry Sales Engineering rep a call at 636.326.1211!
COMAU - Beyond the Product: HUMANufacturing
MATE - Wearable Ergonomic Support
Imagine the power your operators can feel in using this wearable technology while carrying out their daily tasks…
Introducing MATE, Comau Exoskeleton, an ergonomically designed spring-based structure which eases the repetitive movements and relieves the effort, thanks to a lightweight, breathable and effective postural support.
Developed in collaboration with ÖSSUR, an Icelandic leading non-invasive orthopedic company, and IUVO, a spin-off company of the Italian BioRobotics Institute specialized in wearable technologies, our Exoskeleton is fully able to replicate dynamic movements of the shoulder while enwrapping the body like a second skin. This ensures greater comfort for the worker and increases work quality and efficiency by providing consistent movement assistance during manual and repetitive tasks.
- Compact structure
- 2 sizes: S/M, L/XL; each size can be further adjusted
- 7 assistance levels
- Lightweight 3.0 kg
- Easy to wear
- Highly ergonomic design
- Passive spring-based mechanism
- Reduced muscular and cardiac fatigue
- Improved posture and thus reduced occupational diseases
- Naturally comfortable and highly breathable
- Follows the physiological movements without resistance of misalignment
- Improved precision of repetitive tasks
- Improved job quality and work excellence
For a live demo, please give your Barry Sales Representative a call today!
COMAU Robotics is a leading supplier of Industrial Robots, Robotized Processes and Integrated Robotic Solutions
Comau offers a wide range of innovative articulated robots, covering a large number of models that are perfect for handling, spot welding, arc welding, press-shop automation, palletizing, sealing, machine tending and many other applications.
Technologically advanced, reliable, flexible, and specifically tailored to our customers' needs, Comau Robotics guarantees optimal performances across the entire robot range, robotized cells and process-integrated solutions. Offering payloads from 3 to 360 kg. and horizontal reach from less than 1m up to more than 3m. Meet just one of the Comau robotic family members, the Racer 3.
Racer 3 - Precision and Speed Meet Beauty and Passion
A world-class robot that doesn't skimp on style. With their unmatched pace and movement fluidity, Racer robots deliver optimal efficiency and technological excellence wrapped up in a sharp design. The Racer model can do: Assembly, Cosmetic Sealing, Handling / Packaging, Machine Tending, Measuring Testing, and Polishing Deburring
Technical Specifications for the Racer 3
Star Automation uses industry leading innovation to develop the best injection molding robots such as automatic unloaders and pallet changers for the IMM plastics industry. Their servo motor driven robots, sprue pickers, are the best solution for increasing the efficiency and profitability of your IMM plastics operation.
Servo Robots - Star Automation offers a variety of different size servo motor driven robots with many available options and features.
Sprue Pickers - Star Automation’s swing type sprue picker XQ-V Series consists of a simple and compact design, realized by eliminating unnecessary wirings and piping. It includes an E-stop switch for safe operation located on the easy-to-use operation pendant. The change of release side is easier than ever, and has a mold change memory that can operate on up to 15 different molds.