Leuze 46C Series Photoelectric Sensor
A Family with the Best Genes
With their high function reserves the large operating ranges of up to 150m, these sensors are ideally suited for use in conveyor systems, in the wood-processing industry and in special-purpose machinery manufacture.
The highly visible, brightvision® light spot, an even more readable status LED and the reliable detection of stretch-wrapped objects reduce life-cycle costs in many applications of conveyor and storage systems.
- Automatic performance optimization for high function reserve
- High operating ranges up to 150 m
- Large adjustment range through multiturn potentiometer
- Very fine adjustment through mechanical adaption for scanners with background suppression
- Temperature range from -40°C to +60°C
- Particularly extensive series with devices of all operating principles and special models
- Standard M12 connector or cable connection
- Large variety of fastening options and corner-hole fastening compatibility with the 46B series
- Immediately ready for use in standard applications, simple adaptation via potentiometer for more demanding uses
- Simple and fast configure on the devices by means of teach-in button or potentiometer
- Bright brightvision® light spot for fast and simple alignment
- Indicator LEDs visible from all sides for simple diagnostics and full device control
- High immunity against external light interference through optimized A2LS for reliable differentiation between object and background
- High degree of protection IP 67 or IP 69K for rough environmental conditions
|Large brightvision® light spot||Status LED visible from all sides||Potentiometer or teach button|
Leuze LBK Safety Radar System
The LBK sensor uses radar waves to detect movement, even micromovements such as breathing (based on sensitivity setting). The radar sensors monitor a protected area for access by and the presence of persons, safeguarding them from potential hazardous movement.
LBK sensors can also be used for restart prevention of hazardous movement of a machine, robot, or process. Keeping personnel safe until they move to a safe distance from the hazard.
- 3 Dimensional safeguarding for Access Detection or Restart Prevention
- Not affected by most environmental conditions (smoke, rain, dust/debris)
- Multiple safety radar units on one safe CANbus communication loop (up to 6)
- UL certified up to PL d safety rating
- IP65 housing
- Easy to install and commission, license free software
LBK Part Numbers
Leuze DRT25C: The one for everything!
Reliable detection without readjustment when changing objects.
The dynamic reference diffuse sensor with innovative CAT technology reliably detects any objects independent of shape or surface: flat, with openings, glossy or transparent.
- Reliable detection of any object (flat, with openings, glossy, transparent) prevents downtime and increases machine throughput
- No readjustment necessary when changing format or object. Increases the production volume
- Easy and fast teaching of the sensor using the teach button, whereby the belt is used as a reference
- Reliable operation even with vibrations or contamination of the conveyor belt
- Additional functions such as warning output or disabling of the teach button via IO-Link
Leuze LS25B.2 Photoelectric Sensor
High Power for Plastic Foil Transmission - Very powerful for best transmission, but also very precise to adjust sensitively.
- Easy adjusting on both sides (receiver & emitter) by 270° potentiometer
- Put trimmer on receiver on medium sensitivity (six o'clock)
- Place empty pouch or several layers of foil in front of transmitter
- Turn up transmitter until foil is penetrated and receiver signals switching
- If transmitter is put on MAX (11 o'clock, turn up receiver a bit (7 o'clock)
- Move the foil: sensor should not switch off
Smart Distance Measurement - Today
Leuze ODS 10 Series
The measuring ODS 10 and the switching HT 10 are compact, optical distance sensors that reliably detect objects and measure distances with an operating range of up to eight meters and an accuracy of +/-15 mm. Depending on the model, a simple switching signal or a specific measurement value is transmitted to the machine control system.
Thanks to the modular design of the distance sensors, you can select exactly the function range that your application requires. Not only does this simplify installation, it also saves money.
For more information on the exact model of sensor you need for your application, give your Barry Sales representative a call.
Due to the large range of sensors Barry Sales Engineering offers, please give us a call so we can help you determine which sensor solution will work best for your application.