Plastics Assembly Automation
Branson GSX-E1 Ultrasonic Welder
Meet Project Timelines, Ensure Product Quality And Deliver Expected Return On Investment!
Designed to support a constant demand for the assembly of smaller and more intricate plastic components. The Branson GSX Ultrasonic Welding Platform is an advanced and intuitive flexible joining solution, designed to optimize and ensure quality welds, while helping manufacturers meet project timelines and deliver expected return on investments.
- Electro mechanical advanced actuation system with patented amplitude profiling and force stepping technology
- Low trigger force of 5N for delicate and miniaturized parts.
- Closed loop actuation system can be instantaneously adjusted based on real-time feedback and provides unprecedented control and position accuracy
- Best-in-class repeatability from welder to welder from the advanced actuation system
- New quick-change process provides a faster set up time
- New square column design improves rigidity and alignment retention
- Faster start up time (Under 60 seconds)
- Intuitive and easy to use HMI screens
- Broad range of hardware and software capabilities
|View GSX Series Datasheet
|View the Next Gen GSX-E1 Brochure
For more information on the GSX Series, please give us a call at 636.326.1211 and one of Technical Sales Representatives will be happy to assist.
The Branson GMX-W1 ultrasonic splicer joins wires with superior electrical metallurgical bond over crimping, soldering, or resistance welding. This product is designed for copper wire harness, although other materials may be possible upon testing and qualification.
- Anti-side welding
- Ergonomic design
- User-friendly HMI
- Automatic calibrations
- LED color status indicator
- 22-inch capacitive touchscreen
- In-line wire cutter module
- Capable of splicing wires with cross section up to 40mm²
- Suitable for splicing wire with cross section of 0.13mm²
Materials that the GMX-W1 can be used with:
|View the GMX-W1 Datasheet for more information.
Give us a call at 636.326.1211 if you would like to see a demo (live or virtual) or speak with a Technical Sales Representative regarding the GMX-W1 or any other Branson product.
Branson Vibration Welding Equipment
Offering Medium & Large Sized Part Vibration Welding